Visit the largest glass greenhouse in the world. The dome consist of plants and flowers from around the world, including a Mediterranean garden, olive grove, South African garden, South American garden, and more. Situated in the Bay South Garden, perfect place to visit to brighten up your day with captivating flowers & plants.
- Free 15mins guided tour to learn about unique plants
- Restaurants with amazing waterfront view of Marina Bay.
Visit the topical paradise to be wowed by the 35-meter tall mountain covered in tropical vegetation as well as the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Explorethe carnivorous plants and wind down to pass through hidden sculptures, misty lakes and crystals. Pram and elderly friendly.
- Catch the sight of plant life found around 2,000-metres above sea level in Lost World.
- Crystal Mountain has real stalactites and stalagmites on exhibit.
- Enter Secret Garden filled with plants thriving in caves and limestone environments. Also, inspect tiny orchids that can only be seen through the magnifying glasses.
Be stunned with the ultra-size man-made “trees” with vertical gardens of up to 160,000 plants that brightens up the night sky like a scene from the Avatar. The trees were designed to be carbon-positive, to generate more oxygen than CO2 through a smart water and cooling system. 11 of the Supertrees have photovoltaic cells that collect solar energy and some are connected to the Conservatories and used to cool the air.
- Supertree Observatory with an open-air rooftop deck on the tallest tree (50m) offers a 360-degree view of the Gardens and Marina Bay.
- The Garden Rhapsody light and musical shows start at 7:45pm and 8:45pm daily.
One of the most unforgettable and exciting 128 meter long walk, 22 meters above ground. You will catch incredible bird’s-eye views of the park and grove.
- Snap Insta-worthy moments with a panoramic view of the Gardens against the Marina Bay skyline.
- Catch iconic landmarks like Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer.
The indoor air-conditioned space aims to showcase floral artistry. Be ready to lose yourself in a dreamland filled with floral fantasy. Be trapped in a world like Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland inside Floral Fantasy and be amazed by their 4 garden landscapes called Dance, Float, Waltz and Drift. It is the last attraction added to Gardens by the Bay, located at Bayfront Plaza.
- Look out for some brightly-coloured poison dart frogs, ”fried egg” tree and “Darth Vader” Begonias.
- Enjoy a 4D ride theatre that lets you ‘fly’ like a dragonfly in a simulated journey through the Gardens.
Have a relaxing evening watching how the skies take on beautiful hues of orange and red as the sun set behind Marina Bay Sands from the rooftop of Marina Barrage.
- Ideal spots for picnics and leisure activities – Kite flying
- Find a variety of local cuisines and refreshments from Satay at the Bay, a hawker centre located just below the roof.